Broker list won’t load/refresh!

Hey guys,

I’ve been having this problem which I thought only occurred because I was using an old laptop. I have since upgraded and am having the exact same problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

When I first download MetaTrader 4 or 5 (occurs to both platforms), I go to “Open a Trade Account” to find my broker and type in my broker name click “Find Broker”. It takes a few seconds to seem like it’s just loading the results up but then it stops loading and nothing has happened.

I can’t seem to find any solutions online which only worries me further.

Thanks again,
Flo Adamou

florestan25:
Hey guys,

I’ve been having this problem which I thought only occurred because I was using an old laptop. I have since upgraded and am having the exact same problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

When I first download MetaTrader 4 or 5 (occurs to both platforms), I go to “Open a Trade Account” to find my broker and type in my broker name click “Find Broker”. It takes a few seconds to seem like it’s just loading the results up but then it stops loading and nothing has happened.

I can’t seem to find any solutions online which only worries me further.

Thanks again,
Flo Adamou

Its better and easier to open a new trading account through your broker's member area.

Reason: