Applying for decompile Job. Banned with false reason!! Service Desk

PLEASE NOTE IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED FOLLOW LINK CLICK HERE

Dear service desk and moderators. 
Good day a month ago on 16 July I was banned and the red message read Banned: Applying for d
ecompile Job. 
1. I did not apply for a decompile Job. 
2. This was the Job that was deleted: 
www mql5.com/en/job/101966
Kept the link so that I will ask when ban is lifted

3. if you observe the so called Job and the files that the customer sent there is no way what so ever a person can say it is a decompile Job. 

I can send the files that I got from the customer as I save just in case Arbitrage is required. will not be sending he files here due to Copyrights if any. However, I would like to undersand How and why I was banned with the Applying for decompile Job so that I do not do it again. 

File customer sent was a mq4 file. 

Thank you.

Yours truly
Confused 

The link no longer works as the job has been deleted.

Did the customer send a decompiled file? If so, you could have been banned for agreeing to work with a decompiled file.

Decompiled Files or ex4/5 files from the customer are not allowed.

Mafuta Landou:
Decompiled Files or ex4/5 files from the customer are not allowed.

ex4/5 files are allowed. There are many that have such files without the source code.

NB: Please Note the file the customer sent was a mq4 file. 

Hence that's why I am confused as to why I was banned

Jefferson Metha:

Well, this source code might be a decompiled file. Can you post a screenshot with a part of the code visible on it?

Jefferson Metha:

You are applying for jobs in Freelance - I assume that you can recognise de-compiled code?

This is related thread as a general information about - 

----------------

Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200

Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

Keith Watford:

ex4/5 files are allowed. There are many that have such files without the source code.

I read the link given by Sergey but I did not get an answer to my question. When a customer is allowed to send an ex4/5 files and not being banned if it is allowed/????

Jefferson Metha:
1. I did not apply for a decompile Job. 
2. This was the Job that was deleted:
3. if you observe the so called Job and the files that the customer sent there is no way what so ever a person can say it is a decompile Job. 

1. You did

2. And again. You agreed to deal with decompiled code

3. It's easy to recognize a decompiled code: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200/page2#comment_5240484

• www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

Andrey Barinov:
Well, this source code might be a decompiled file. Can you post a screenshot with a part of the code visible on it?
Files:
Ban.JPG  114 kb
Reason: