Order is not placed despite expert is showing "OrderSend placed succefully"

Hello everyone,

I am using an expert advisor on a demo account that place order, the issue that I am facing is that many time the expert show in the experts tab that "OrderSend placed succefully", but in reality and despite that, the order is not placed and it doesn't appear in the "Trading" tab, I am really confused  cause I don't get any error and all the parameters are set correctly (slippage, the lots, and also the enter price which is "Ask" for Buy and "Bid" for sell), and even if one of the parameters is not correctly set I should get an error and not a message "OrderSend placed succefully".

Anyone who faced a such case situation and who can help me is welcomed and thank you

1. Thabet Sardi: expert advisor on a demo account that place order, the issue that I am facing is that many time the expert show in the experts tab that "OrderSend placed succefully", but in reality and despite that, the order is not placed and it doesn't appear in the "Trading" tab,
    Then your EA is lying to you.

2. Thabet Sardi: the enter price which is "Ask" for Buy and "Bid" for sell), 
    If you're entering prices, it's not likely to be a EA but a script.
We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

William Roeder:
  1. Then your EA is lying to you.

2. If you're entering prices, it's not likely to be a EA but a script.
We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
Thank you for your helpful and constructive reply.

Thabet Sardi:

Hello everyone,

I am using an expert advisor on a demo account that place order, the issue that I am facing is that many time the expert show in the experts tab that "OrderSend placed succefully", but in reality and despite that, the order is not placed and it doesn't appear in the "Trading" tab, I am really confused  cause I don't get any error and all the parameters are set correctly (slippage, the lots, and also the enter price which is "Ask" for Buy and "Bid" for sell), and even if one of the parameters is not correctly set I should get an error and not a message "OrderSend placed succefully".

Anyone who faced a such case situation and who can help me is welcomed and thank you

Please send a screenshot of the log.

Do you have the source code ? If yes please post the relevant code, if no there is little change you will find help here, ask the author.