Unhide running position

Hi all
I have investor password for this 1 account. But running trade/open position has been hide by the account trader.

Is there any way i can unhide this?

Thanks!

Hi,

No,it's impossible because of security reason.

Mehrdad Jeddi:

Hi,

Thank you. Is it possible if i use any trade copier software to copy the trade from master account? 

yusuper17:
Hi all
I have investor password for this 1 account. But running trade/open position has been hide by the account trader.

Thanks!

I don't see how a trade/position could be hidden.

If you have investor password, you can see the open trades/positions and pending orders, but you can't add/delete/change.

Is it MT4 or MT5 ?

yusuper17:
Hi all

Thanks!

hello, 

its just possible if you have master account password. Because investor password has access to read only all trading activities. For make any trading changes you must have master password. 

yusuper17:
Hi all

Thanks!

An investor password of MT4/5 means you can read all or it's reading password, recheck your question 

Waseem Raza:

An investor password of MT4/5 means you can read all or it's reading password, recheck your question 

Hi
Should be that way but this account, i cannot see the running trade. I can only see the history

Mehrdad Jeddi:

Hi,

yes i know ...,

it is time delay done by your broker...

9265823097 #:

yes i know ...,

it is time delay done by your broker...

I am having the same issue, logged in with investor password.  New trades neither show up in the Trade tab, nor the Account History until I refresh (re-login, or restart the platform). Then I can see them in the history.  The broker has the ability to delay the trades showing up?

Reason: