Experts: RSI Levels Expert Advisor

RSI Levels Expert Advisor:

Classic trading strategy based on RSI levels. Buys when RSI is oversold and sells when RSI is overbought. Code is automatically generated with Visual strategy builder Mission Automate. More info: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4951

RSI Levels Expert Advisor

Author: Andrey Barinov

• www.mql5.com
Classic trading strategy based on RSI levels. Buys when RSI is oversold and sells when RSI is overbought. Trades with AutoLot based on % or Risk per Trade. Has options to change Stop Loss and...

How can I adjust lots to buy/sell? Great Advisor!!!!

gugama:
How can I adjust lots to buy/sell? Great Advisor!!!!

Hi,

you can always change RiskPer trader parameter, together with Stop Loss. Lot size will be calculated automatically.

Hi, thank you for your script. 
Hoe can I change do add a condition that sell at RSI when the value before is >70 and now is =70 ?

Thanks

ivanoman:

Hi, thank you for your script. 
Hoe can I change do add a condition that sell at RSI when the value before is >70 and now is =70 ?

Thanks

Hi,

sorry, but I do not understand your question. Please, rephrase.

Hello there! Great little bot, has a good performance on my tests. Can it be used on a live account?

Leo:
Hello there! Great little bot, has a good performance on my tests. Can it be used on a live account?

yes, it sure can

Andrey Barinov:

yes, it sure can

Thanks, mate!

Hi guys,

I am new to this but this bot is something I was looking for. Basic question, but how could I test it on mt4 ? Thanks

"This code can be used in both MetaTrader5 and MetaTrader4. Just change the file extension from .mq5 to .mq4 and compile the file in MetaEditor."
 Hints: .mq4 is for MetaTrader 4.

Testing EA with MT4

MT4 Strategy Tester

Strategy Tester to check the robot before real trading
Strategy Tester to check the robot before real trading
  • www.metatrader4.com
MetaTrader 4 Strategy Tester is designed for testing and optimizing trading robots before using them in real trading. It is based on historical quote data. During the test, a trading robot analyzes available quotes performing virtual transactions in accordance with its algorithm. This allows you to evaluate how the Expert Advisor would have...

Hi. Please can you add break even or trailing thanks.
Reason: