My backtesting speed is too slow

hello dear programmers

i have an MT4 EA that its backtesting speed is good at 1st but after a while its speed is too slow.

what is the problem.

i am backtesting that in D1 timeframe.

is that from my broker or my EA or what?

thank you

Seyedmajid Masharian: speed is good at 1st but after a while its speed is too slow.

what is the problem.

We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

Usually, speed drop correlates to increasing bars on chart. Indicator is recalculating all bars per tick or EA is reading in all bars per tick. Fix broken code, or Tools → Options (control-O) → Charts → change Max bars in chart to something reasonable like 1K.

It's not your broker , it's the EA , might get running slow if you use cummulation of orders .

William Roeder:
We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

Usually, speed drop correlates to increasing bars on chart. Indicator is recalculating all bars per tick or EA is reading in all bars per tick. Fix broken code, or Tools → Options (control-O) → Charts → change Max bars in chart to something reasonable like 1K.

your solution does not work i can send my mq4 file to you privately.

can you check that and let me know what is the problem.

Seyedmajid Masharian:

your solution does not work i can send my mq4 file to you privately.

can you check that and let me know what is the problem.

i have tried to send you my file but you disabled your chat section.

any other idea please come and help .

Seyedmajid Masharian:
any other idea please come and help .

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/312717

He forgot it (or he thinks that it is forgotten by the forum 😂)

Mladen Rakic:
He forgot it (or he thinks that it is forgotten by the forum 😂)

I fogot that thank you for remember i am so busy.

Reason: