Experts: Simple candle filter martingale EA

Simple candle filter martingale EA:

EA with candle size filter and scale on loss

Author: EA_Research_Development

Simple candle filter martingale EA
Simple candle filter martingale EA
  • www.mql5.com
This EA uses a candle size filter to initiate a trade. Attribution: Ideas are mine, code is compiled using fxdreema. If the Candle size is > x pips, then the EA will enter into a buy trade. The candle size is an input in the EA settings. If the buy trade results in a loss, The EA will enter into the next trade at a scaled up lot size. The...

Thanks for your EA,
I have one suggestion Sir,
Is it possible to work on both Side?
When there is bullish candle more than given candle range it works bullish ( Buy ) and if candle is Bearish then it can open Sell .
Really grateful if you could add this in this EA.

I am so sad. I finally find an EA that makes sense to me and does not rely on lagging wiggly indicators. My problem is my dealer uses a suffix on the pair symbol and I think that is why this EA does not trade in my environment. 

If the coder has time it would be really a nice thing for me if there could be an update. 

Mb

animalhandler #:

I am so sad. I finally find an EA that makes sense to me and does not rely on lagging wiggly indicators. My problem is my dealer uses a suffix on the pair symbol and I think that is why this EA does not trade in my environment. 

If the coder has time it would be really a nice thing for me if there could be an update. 

Mb

What does you need about changes for this EA?
maybe I could handle it...

Hello! Nice idea! Add the calculation of TP and SL by ATR ... for better ratio .. thanks
Reason: