MT4 - Multi Signal Setup (Signals keep disconnecting when logging into different accounts)

Hi Everyone,

I seem to have some issue with regards to setting up the separate accounts in MT4 terminal with each account having its own VPS and each VPS hosting 1 signal.

The problem is when I set up, it tells me that signal is successfully set up and migrated.

Then if I exit the client, open it again and log into either one of the accounts, I get an error message in the log as below:

It seems to be disconnecting every time I log into any account. Is that correct? Am I doing something wrong?

When I close the terminal and open MT4 again, it says signal disconnected.

When I open the signal options it says this: even after migrating, is that correct?

Would welcome any input. Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Did you check Virtual Platform Logs ?

Because when the signal subscription was sucessfully migrated to VPS (migrated by sinchronization) so the signal should be disconnected on your local computer (it was connected on VPS because MQL5 VPS is the copy of your Metatrader in cloud).

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details # Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk # Virtual Platform Logs # In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired...

Sergey Golubev:

Did you check Virtual Platform Logs ?

Because when the signal subscription was sucessfully migrated to VPS (migrated by sinchronization) so the signal should be disconnected on your local computer (it was connected on VPS because MQL5 VPS is the copy of your Metatrader in cloud)

Ahh, so is that normal that I receive the "signal disabled message" as it's disabled from my PC terminal and not VPS right?

Yes, when you moved your sibscription to VPS (to your Metatrader in cloud) so the subscription is disabled on your local PC.
Because it is same trading account using - on your local Metatrader and on VPS (on Metatrader in cloud).

Sergey Golubev:
Yes, when you moved your sibscription to VPS (to your Metatrader in cloud) so the subscription is disabled on your local PC.
Because it is same trading account using - on your local Metatrader and on VPS (on Metatrader in cloud).
It seems to be working! Really appreciate you help! Have a great day! 
Reason: