PLEASE HELP with MT5 supertrend alert indicator

Hello traders, I have downloaded a MT5 supertrend indi that is based on cci. I would really love to have the same indi with alerts when price crosses over but I have no idea how to create or edit my own indis. If any of you can help me I would really appreciate it.

I have attatched the supertrend indi, please add alert when price cross over.

ex5 file can not be edited or modified.
you need the source code.

------------

You can check (download and use) many supertrend indicator from CodeBase - use this link.

MommyTrader:
PLEASE HELP

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please fix this indicator or EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2016.07.31 07:18

And I am suggesting to look at the following indicator:

Non Repainting Supertrend Indicator - indicator for MetaTrader 4

The Non Repainting SuperTrend is particularly stable and has a few advantages over older version of SuperTrend indicators:

• It uses a moving (statistical) median of the arithmetic mean (High + Low)/2 of the bars instead of a moving average. The (statistical) median is known to be more robust than any average.
  • It calculates both the Median and the ATR (average true range) 1 bar ago, whereas the original SuperTrend indicator takes the ATR and moving average of the current bar. If you use the current bar’s ATR, the current bar’s breakout is partly measured against its own range. This is particularly true, if the ATR period is short.
  • Signals: The Non Repaiting SuperTrend indicator gives a reversal signal, when the bar closes on the other side of the stop line.
  • Magnified Market Price added for instant check of current market price

Reason: