MT5 instances on MQL VPS - How many hist data is available

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a possibility when using MetaTrader VPS to download more historical prices (OCHL) for relevant symbols more than are currently available if an EA needs those historical prices for any calculation purposes while trading or before trading?

I am not sure how the MT5 instances on VPS work and how many hist data is available.

Thanks

Rico

Rico Hehl:

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a possibility when using MetaTrader VPS to download more historical prices (OCHL) for relevant symbols more than are currently available if an EA needs those historical prices for any calculation purposes while trading or before trading?

I am not sure how the MT5 instances on VPS work and how many hist data is available.

Thanks

Rico

If you need some historical data for your EA to work properly, you must load this data on your local chart (Max bars in chart in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Charts) and then load your EA, setup your settings, click the Autotrading button and synchronize with your MQL5 VPS server.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you need some historical data for your EA to work properly, you must load this data on your local chart (Max bars in chart in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Charts) and then load your EA, setup your settings, click the Autotrading button and synchronize with your MQL5 VPS server.

Great, thank you!

Reason: