Discussion of article "Grokking market "memory" through differentiation and entropy analysis" - page 2

Hi Maxim,

I tried compiling the fractional_entropy_trader but the following erro message appeared:

'virtual_optimizer' - function already defined and has different type Auto_optimizer.mqh  line 47  col 18

Can you advise how I can fix this problem?

Thanks

Daniel

kttongsg:

Hi Maxim,

I tried compiling the fractional_entropy_trader but the following erro message appeared:

'virtual_optimizer' - function already defined and has different type Auto_optimizer.mqh  line 47  col 18

Can you advise how I can fix this problem?

Thanks

Daniel

Hi, I just read the article and I am about to compile, but for a quick help to you: Locate the 2 function definitions, rename the conflicting one, this should be enough for you to compile it. 

Thank you for sharing such an interesting idea and fine and thorough research and description, not to speak of a complete implementation! 

Thank you Maxim for sharing such a masterpiece!!! Took me an entire day of work an review of some maths (and it worth it)  to fully understand the power of this tool. A new door has been opened.
And for the question above : add "void" at the beginning of the line

Thank you for your article, although I have not studied these contents, but I will collect your article first.

After all the fixes mentioned I get a "code generation error" at compile time.
Reason: