Suggestion: improve zoom in/out in Metatrader

I  don't know if I'm posting in the right section (sorry if I'm wrong).

I would like to sugget to developers if in the future they can fix/improve the limitation of zoom in/out. The steps of zoom are too wide and not totally customized.  Thank you in advance :) 

Regards

Giovanni

Am I the only one with this issue in metatrader platform ? :) 

More narrow steps mean more clicks until you get to the desired zoom level. A compromise needs to be made somewhere.

Are you aware that you can finetune the zoom level by holding down the left mouse button over the vertical or horizontal scale?

Giovanni Romano: The steps of zoom are too wide and not totally customized. 

There are:

1. Single pixel wide wick, two pixel wide body, zero space between bars.
  2. Single pixel wide wick and body, one pixel space between bars.
  3. Single pixel wide wick, three pixel body, one pixel space between bars.
  4. Single pixel wide wick, five pixel body, two pixel space between bars.
  5. Single pixel wide wick, seven pixel body, three pixel space between bars.
  6. Single pixel wide wick, nine pixel body, four pixel space between bars.

Now you explain what extra setting you propose and maybe the terminal can be modified to suit you.

Same request as Bar width - Indices - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.07.17

Giovanni Romano:
Am I the only one with this issue in metatrader platform ? :) 
You are not, but it's very unlikely they will change anything like that. And anyway, on English forum you have almost 0 visibility.

William Roeder:

There are:

1. Single pixel wide wick, two pixel wide body, zero space between bars.
  2. Single pixel wide wick and body, one pixel space between bars.
  3. Single pixel wide wick, three pixel body, one pixel space between bars.
  4. Single pixel wide wick, five pixel body, two pixel space between bars.
  5. Single pixel wide wick, seven pixel body, three pixel space between bars.
  6. Single pixel wide wick, nine pixel body, four pixel space between bars.

Now you explain what extra setting you propose and maybe the terminal can be modified to suit you.

Same request as Bar width - Indices - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.07.17

Thanks for your reply.  If I understand correctly...we are missing the <<four pixel body>>  <<six pixel body>> and "eight pixel body" . Those are the extra settings I would like to have :) .   

Alain Verleyen:
You are not, but it's very unlikely they will change anything like that. And anyway, on English forum you have almost 0 visibility.

How can we make a huge impact ? :) Should we translate it in russian ? It's really frustrating this issue...because now I need to juggle with monitors and resolution.   Thanks anyway :)

Giovanni Romano:

How can we make a huge impact ? :) Should we translate it in russian ? It's really frustrating this issue...because now I need to juggle with monitors and resolution.   Thanks anyway :)

Current Russian forum topic on MT5 development.

If you want to have a chance to be hear you have to be very clear and give details. For example describe your actual issue with screenshots. And there is no guarantee you will even get an answer.

Alain Verleyen:

Current Russian forum topic on MT5 development.

If you want to have a chance to be hear you have to be very clear and give details. For example describe your actual issue with screenshots. And there is no guarantee you will even get an answer.

Many thanks, I will try. Maybe if also other people will complain about the same issue....we have more chance to be hear :) 

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2085: Интеграция с Python и массовые улучшения в тестере стратегий
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2085: Интеграция с Python и массовые улучшения в тестере стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
В четверг 13 июня 2019 года будет выпущена обновленная версия платформы MetaTrader 5...

Giovanni Romano #:

Many thanks, I will try. Maybe if also other people will complain about the same issue....we have more chance to be hear :) 

Hello, best wishes
My suggestion to the developers of Metatrader 5 is to put a middle zoom between both zooms.

It would be very useful to see the indicators better
Reason: