Please Help Me !!!

Hi,

I Am A Programmer And I Heard It Was Possible To Convert Ex4 To Mql4 And Ex5 to Mql5 By Reverse Programming (Open Source Code) Through Paid Programs Or Sites That Provide On-Demand Service

I Want To Make Sure Whether It Is Possible Or Not , Note That The Company "MetaQuotes Software Corp"

Operates Updates In Versions And In Protection .

Thanks.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Millions of traders and hundreds of brokers cannot be wrong — they have chosen MetaTrader 5 for trading Forex and financial markets! Learn more

It is not possible beside that it is forbidden and you can be banned for that!!

Carl Schreiber:
It is not possible beside that it is forbidden and you can be banned for that!!

I Agree With You I Am Against Decompile Any Code Of Any Programmer , Only I Want To Know More Informations Of decompiling ... To Save Us (Programmers)

cheers bro .

Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200  
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

exuse me how can i delete my metatrader account

Sergey Golubev:
Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200  

Thanks Bro But  I Am Programmer I Dont Need Freelancer I Ask About Possibilty Of Decompilation  (EX4 To MQL4 && EX5 To MQ5)

Cheers Bro

Hamza Ghennami:

Thanks Bro But  I Am Programmer I Dont Need Freelancer I Ask About Possibilty Of Decompilation  (EX4 To MQL4 && EX5 To MQ5)

Cheers Bro

There are no absolutely protected systems and theoretically such a danger of decompiling exists.

For programmers, this danger can be higher or lower, and to reduce this danger, you can use MQL5 Cloud Protector.

This option is available from the MetaEditor compilation menu, read the help.

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Today's computers spend most of their time idle and do not use all the features of their CPU. Now you can benefit from the spare power of your PC. You can sell your computer's CPU time to other members of our network community for a variety of tasks like optimizing Expert Advisors optimization or developing mathematical models. Join the MQL5...

Arian Ghazali:

exuse me how can i delete my metatrader account

Contact your broker.

------------

MetaTrader 5 Build 1700: Synthetic Instruments, Shared Projects and MQL5 Cloud Protector

MQL5: New online service MQL5 Cloud Protector has been added to provide additional protection for MQL5 programs. Protection is similar to the option used in the largest store of trading applications MetaTrader Market, where the EX5 product files submitted by sellers are additionally compiled to native code.

Now, this type of protection is available to all platform users. To protect your files, execute the following command in MetaEditor: Tools—MQL5 Cloud Protector. The only difference of MQL5 Cloud Protector from the mechanism used in the Market, is that the file is not linked to the user's computer. Protected via MQL5 Cloud Protector files can be run on any computers similar to common EX5 files.

MQL5 Cloud Protector is a secure service. Additional protection is only applied to a compiled file. The source code is not passed to the service. At the first step, a program is compiled to an EX5 file on the user's computer; after that the compiled file is sent over an encrypted channel to the service, where it is protected and returned to the user.

MQL5 Cloud Protector is a secure service. Additional protection is only applied to a compiled file. The source code is not passed to the service. At the first step, a program is compiled to an EX5 file on the user's computer; after that the compiled file is sent over an encrypted channel to the service, where it is protected and returned to the user.

Hamza Ghennami: It Was Possible To Convert Ex4 To Mql4 And Ex5 to Mql5 
  1. It was. There has be zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since Build 600+ 2014.02.03
              Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 programming forum
              Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

2. Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

De-compiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
              See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway - MQL4 forum
Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway - MQL4 forum
  • web.archive.org
At the moment, we are doing a huge amount of work preparing for MetaTrader 4 client terminal's upgrade. Here are some upcoming changes: Complete replacement of MQL4 language and MetaEditor 4 with common MQL5 and MetaEditor components Instead of working on MQL4 -> MQL5 compatibility, we have decided to go the opposite way. We have...

Thank You Very Much  For All
Reason: