ex5 and ex4 crackable? I am worried

Hello 
 i own 2 indicators 
one on mt4 and the other on mt5
i am worried that is the Cloud protector  crackable?
any case in history?
shall i distribute my files or not

Adnan Abdul Rehman:
Hello 
 i own 2 indicators 
one on mt4 and the other on mt5
i am worried that is the Cloud protector  crackable?
any case in history?
shall i distribute my files or not

------------

MetaTrader 5 Build 1700: Synthetic Instruments, Shared Projects and MQL5 Cloud Protector

MQL5: New online service MQL5 Cloud Protector has been added to provide additional protection for MQL5 programs. Protection is similar to the option used in the largest store of trading applications MetaTrader Market, where the EX5 product files submitted by sellers are additionally compiled to native code.

Now, this type of protection is available to all platform users. To protect your files, execute the following command in MetaEditor: Tools—MQL5 Cloud Protector. The only difference of MQL5 Cloud Protector from the mechanism used in the Market, is that the file is not linked to the user's computer. Protected via MQL5 Cloud Protector files can be run on any computers similar to common EX5 files.

MQL5 Cloud Protector is a secure service. Additional protection is only applied to a compiled file. The source code is not passed to the service. At the first step, a program is compiled to an EX5 file on the user's computer; after that the compiled file is sent over an encrypted channel to the service, where it is protected and returned to the user.

MQL5 Cloud Protector is a secure service. Additional protection is only applied to a compiled file. The source code is not passed to the service. At the first step, a program is compiled to an EX5 file on the user's computer; after that the compiled file is sent over an encrypted channel to the service, where it is protected and returned to the user.

Thank u alot
Reason: