how to calculate profit loss account balance in 100,000 investors mt4 account?

I am a website developer, the client gave me 30 investors mt4 accounts login detail, then I need to display those mt4 account balance, profit, loss onto website. So each member login to the website can see the balance, profit, loss.

Do I have to install 30 mt4 folder onto windows VPS, then write a script to fetch the data from the 30 mt4 to sql database, then write php mysql script to display database record to website. It is a lot of works to install 30 mt4 folder for 30 investors, what if i have 100,000 investors? Install 100,000 mt4 folder onto vps? Any better solution for it? 

Thanks for your help.

Eng Keat Ang:

I am a website developer, the client gave me 30 investors mt4 accounts login detail, then I need to display those mt4 account balance, profit, loss onto website. So each member login to the website can see the balance, profit, loss.

Do I have to install 30 mt4 folder onto windows VPS, then write a script to fetch the data from the 30 mt4 to sql database, then write php mysql script to display database record to website. It is a lot of works to install 30 mt4 folder for 30 investors, what if i have 100,000 investors? Install 100,000 mt4 folder onto vps? Any better solution for it? 

Thanks for your help.

Use myfxbook 

Lee Bryant:
Use myfxbook 

need to install myfxbook ea onto mt4 chart to get data from mt4 and send the data to myfxbook. So if i have 100,000 investors, I still need to install 100,000 mt4 onto my windows vps and then install myfxbook ea onto the 100,000 mt4 

Eng Keat Ang:

Thanks for your help.

Perhaps you get an idea reading this: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/service/start_conf_file

Configuration at Startup - Tools - MetaTrader 4 Help
Configuration at Startup - Tools - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
The client terminal can be launched with some predefined settings. For this purpose, the configuration file name will be passed to the client terminal as a parameter. If the full path to the file (Drive:\SubDirectory\FileName) is not given, the file will be searched for in the client terminal's data folder. The configuration file contains...
Reason: