What are your trading preference? - page 3

How about "order book" for the analysis tool?  Does it work?

I do forex for real trade.  I like MT5, because of many time frames.  My trade is based on multi time frame analysis.

Binary, CFD, stock, crypto, and forex exotic for demo trade.

I had "mirror trader" demo account for 2 years, and lost $430,000.

i prefer forex,because cheaper commission than stocks haha

spartacus90:

Just curious about anyone trading preferences, I mean what do you prefer to trade Forex, Stocks, Futures?

Is well known that Forex is the greatest market hands down, but unfortunately it doesn't offer certain analysis tools such as true volume, the book or TRIN, TICK, VIX tools which can be very useful to trade with much more confidence.

What are your preferences? Any comment is appreciated especially from experienced traders!

Forex, because it is volatile

It doesn't matter what you trade. The only thing that matter is what is your practical experience in the specific market. I personally prefer to trade Forex, but also commodities like Crude Oil, Precious metals as well as Bonds and Stock Market Index Futures. All of these instruments are highly liquid and possible to trade with very low commissions, which is often not true for Stocks. It is very hard to find a decent broker for stocks trading with low commissions and also it require different skill set to analyse individual stocks. 

Forex forex forex!!!

I like trading forex, but now i try trade with Bonds CFDs... My broker offers them at MT5 so I decided to try

Nikolas84:
It doesn't matter what you trade. The only thing that matter is what is your practical experience in the specific market. I personally prefer to trade Forex, but also commodities like Crude Oil, Precious metals as well as Bonds and Stock Market Index Futures. All of these instruments are highly liquid and possible to trade with very low commissions, which is often not true for Stocks. It is very hard to find a decent broker for stocks trading with low commissions and also it require different skill set to analyse individual stocks. 

Yes, I agree with you.

also -- Forex, Commodities, Stocks, Futures, etc -- actually they are all the same,
-- at certain times, they are not as easily as imagined :)

We advised that to stay wise in the market,
-- especially in the use of margins and emotions.

spartacus90:

Just curious about anyone trading preferences, I mean what do you prefer to trade Forex, Stocks, Futures?

Is well known that Forex is the greatest market hands down, but unfortunately it doesn't offer certain analysis tools such as true volume, the book or TRIN, TICK, VIX tools which can be very useful to trade with much more confidence.

What are your preferences? Any comment is appreciated especially from experienced traders!

Every trader is different and you need to trade whatever you feel comfortable with.

Just a reminder that 90% of Forex traders lose money and I don't know what are the percentages of losers on Stocks and Futures.

I only trade Forex and it takes a lot of screen time to understand this market, don't try to trade from your smartphone doing it part time...

I prefer 28 Forex pairs. because it has smaller spread so statistically speaking it has better probability of winning . Just have a proper money management because your money will be burn so fast if you dont have it. You should also have discipline. 

Hi,

I started my trading journey on crypto with a small amount, it was very exciting trading and making a few pounds here and there. I got hooked when I bought 10,000 ripple coins and it moved from 30 cents to about 2 dollars. At the time I was getting to grips with a take profit level and ... well only made about 400£.

Anyway, I ended up in drawdown with my initial stake and decided to move onto something else, I found forex. I came into the market with a different approach this time, educate myself first. I have been with forex for about 2 years and am looking to transition to stocks soon too. If anyone is a day trader on small/mid caps hit me up!

P.S. I manual trade on forex only

All the best,

Aardall

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Requests to execute trade operations are formalized as orders. Each order has a variety of properties for reading. Information on them can be obtained using functions Position identifier that is set to an order as soon as it is executed. Each executed order results in a deal that opens or modifies an already existing position. The...
Reason: