South African Traders Are you Here

If you are from South Africa let us know I am currently in Durban what about you ?

Yes we are here. I am from Johannesburg.

Sergey Golubev:

Very old announcement

Mafuta Landou:

Very old announcement

It is what I found using search function.
You may find more related threads/news from this portal.

-------------

Because ...

• If one person told that he is from some country ... and the other person is from same country - it is not interesting for majority of the members of the forum (because it is related to the private talking).
  • But if we upload some links related to Metatrader 5/Metatrader 5 in this country so it will be informative thread, and it will be interesting for the people.

Sergey Golubev:

It is what I found using search function.
You may find more related threads/news from this portal.

-------------

Because ...

• If one person told that he is from some country ... and the other person is from same country - it is not interesting for majority of the members of the forum (because it is related to the private talking).
  • But if we upload some links related to Metatrader 5/Metatrader 5 in this country so it will be informative thread, and it will be interesting for the people.

Makes sense Sergey thanks mate

Anele Nkasane:
If you are from South Africa let us know I am currently in Durban what about you ?
Ola, I am in Kempton Park, ZAR ...

I'm from Milan (Italy), but soon I will be like in South Africa, if ONG pirate ships will continue their human trafficking business.

"Salvini save us".

Reason: