Specify the number of orders

Good day.

I would like to know if there is a way to specify the number of orders I want to be placed.

Manually I could just click multiple times. Please beware Im not saying a script that limits the number of orders.

Thank You. 

Hi, it is possible to make, just add rule to your EA. Regards Greg

Greg Pawlak:
Hi, it is possible to make, just add rule to your EA. Regards Greg

If i get what youre saying, I already have. let me make an exampele, when the EMA20 and EMA5 cross for the first time i want to open 5 orders. i am aware that they cross multiple times on the same point for they depend on price movement, but what i want is placing multiple ordersat the same time.

So place five when it crosses the first time and then ignore the other crossings until all orders closed.

Marco vd Heijden:
So place five when it crosses the first time and then ignore the other crossings until all orders closed.
This is a different story when it comes to indicators like Parabolic Sar, with Moving Averages its a bit easy because i can limit the number of orders and wait for another cross but with Parabolic SAR, as soon as there is space more orders are opened for there is a value for each candle. Thus Im asking if there is scipt that I can use to place suppose 5 orders at once(independednt of how many touches are there)...
Files:
ema_is_easy.png  31 kb
iSAR.png  31 kb
Reason: