Specify the number of orders

8326835 mooo

Good day.

I would like to know if there is a way to specify the number of orders I want to be placed.

Manually I could just click multiple times. Please beware Im not saying a script that limits the number of orders.

Thank You. 

Grzegorz Pawlak
Grzegorz Pawlak  
Hi, it is possible to make, just add rule to your EA. Regards Greg
8326835 mooo
8326835 mooo  
Greg Pawlak:
Hi, it is possible to make, just add rule to your EA. Regards Greg

If i get what youre saying, I already have. let me make an exampele, when the EMA20 and EMA5 cross for the first time i want to open 5 orders. i am aware that they cross multiple times on the same point for they depend on price movement, but what i want is placing multiple ordersat the same time.

Marco vd Heijden
So place five when it crosses the first time and then ignore the other crossings until all orders closed.
8326835 mooo
8326835 mooo  
Marco vd Heijden:
So place five when it crosses the first time and then ignore the other crossings until all orders closed.
This is a different story when it comes to indicators like Parabolic Sar, with Moving Averages its a bit easy because i can limit the number of orders and wait for another cross but with Parabolic SAR, as soon as there is space more orders are opened for there is a value for each candle. Thus Im asking if there is scipt that I can use to place suppose 5 orders at once(independednt of how many touches are there)...
Files:
ema_is_easy.png  31 kb
iSAR.png  31 kb