Transfer MT4 EA license to different MT4 Terminal

I have switched brokers and wish to continue to use several EA that have been purchased via the Market.  Do I: 1) use the existing MT4 terminal with the EA currently installed for the new broker/account ( I tried to pull up new broker but it doesn't appear after search), or 2) use a new MT4 terminal (provided by the new broker).  IF option 2, can I transfer the previously installed EA to the new MT4 terminal so I don't burn through the allocated number of installations with the license?

Product from the Market (activation) is per computer hardware and per Operational System.
It means, if everything is within one PC (and if you did not change anything inside your PC) so you can just download the product to the other Metatrader within your computer (PC).

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Some more information (automatic translation from rus part of the forum) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I can not (for the first time!) Download the purchased indicator on MT4

Sergey Golubev , 2019.02.17 09:42

I enter the name of the product in the search in Metatrader (on which this product will be installed) and click on search -

--------------

I see the search results, and click on the link with the product -

and I see the following (instead of the Test there will be a Demo) -

I press and install (in my case - this is a demo version, since I did not buy) -

Sergey Golubev , 2019.02.17 09:50

If you bought it (not from Metatrader, but from a web page; usually buy directly from Metatrader), then check the Community tab (must be filled in with your forum login and password) -

Then go here - and download the purchased product (I have Buy and Rent there because I didn’t buy, and Test was written as I just downloaded a free demo for testing in the tester; you will have Install there; there will be another Update button) -

Sergey Golubev , 2019.02.17 10:02

About restrictions -

• The market does not work if you have Linux or MacOS;
  • IE browser (version no less than 8) must be installed on the computer.

----------------

Yes, the current build for MT4 is 1170

----------------

Just upgrade to MT4 MetaQuotes-Demoto the latest build -

daTrada:
I have switched brokers and wish to continue to use several EA that have been purchased via the Market. 

Do I: 1) use the existing MT4 terminal with the EA currently installed for the new broker/account ( I tried to pull up new broker but it doesn't appear after search),

or 2) use a new MT4 terminal (provided by the new broker). 

IF option 2, can I transfer the previously installed EA to the new MT4 terminal so I don't burn through the allocated number of installations with the license?

Do I: 1) use the existing MT4 terminal with the EA currently installed for the new broker/account ( I tried to pull up new broker but it doesn't appear after search),

You can use the same terminal to log into your new Broker/Trading account (and use the EA)

or 2) use a new MT4 terminal (provided by the new broker). 

You can do this but option one was easier.

IF option 2, can I transfer the previously installed EA to the new MT4 terminal so I don't burn through the allocated number of installations with the license?

No.

Reason: