How to calculate AVERAGE VOLUME PER PRICE LEVEL ??

Need help to calculate AVERAGE VOLUME PER PRICE LEVEL 

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who could advise on how to calculate average volume per price level in that particular candlestick bar.

UPBAR 

Eg.  High       1.00010

Close     1.00008

Open     1.00005

Low       1.00000 

Let's say that the total volume is 100. What's the formula for me to get the average volume for the (a). H to C range, (b). O to C, (c). O to L assuming the 100 volume is evenly distributed from the H to L.

Anyone care to share some thoughts ??

Thanks and best regards. 

parksonchew:

Need help to calculate AVERAGE VOLUME PER PRICE LEVEL 

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who could advise on how to calculate average volume per price level in that particular candlestick bar.

UPBAR 

Eg.  High       1.00010

Close     1.00008

Open     1.00005

Low       1.00000 

Let's say that the total volume is 100. What's the formula for me to get the average volume for the (a). H to C range, (b). O to C, (c). O to L assuming the 100 volume is evenly distributed from the H to L.

Anyone care to share some thoughts ??

Thanks and best regards. 

You just made the formula. Now Modify the ATR indicator input H - C, H-O , H-L, so on and so on. In the end you should see price spike and see a pattern. Create an Indicator for each of the formulas H-C is one indy, H-O another indy O-C another indy , so on

wehsnim:

You just made the formula. Now Modify the ATR indicator input H - C, H-O , H-L, so on and so on. In the end you should see price spike and see a pattern. Create an Indicator for each of the formulas H-C is one indy, H-O another indy O-C another indy , so on

Thanks for the idea

parksonchew:
Thanks for the idea
welcome :)
Reason: