I have a trading strategy that i can not program

Hello everyone, I am Max, I am a newcomer to robot trading and i'm french. So i apologize in advance if i have a bad English. I am trying to find a fairly simple expert consultant (in MT4 and MT5): EA must accept orders when certain conditions are met. First, the EA must accept orders under the function of basic moving average (MA 20 and 50) and the function of the stock market price (candlestick). The EA must open and close orders of buy and sell (logical). The EA must buy when MA 20 is above the MA 50 and when the candlestick cross up the MA 20. When the candlestick cross down the MA 20, the EA must close the order. Conversely, the EA open the order to sell when MA 20 is below the MA 50 and when the candlestick cross down the MA 20. In the same way, the EA close the order when the candlestick cross up the MA 20. I hope you could understand my difficult English and i thank you in advance for your answers… 

You can place your order here : https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Need Expert Advisor Metatrader 4 trading robot to place buy and sellorders based off 2 conditions.   1)     Exponential Moving average cross with sourcefrom OHLC4 a.      IE: 10 EMA crosses above 21 EMA = buy signal, 10crosses below 21 = sell signal) b.      Moving averages are user adjustable   2)     Tradingview indicator value is not black...

Thank You