EA removed

Hi! I bought an EA that has been removed, I had 2 installations left, do I have lost it? Thanks to all

Yuri Ghiani:
Hi! I bought an EA that has been removed, I had 2 installations left, do I have lost it? Thanks to all

No, you can use it as long as you have unused activations, so on the same computer for a long time.

You will continue to find your EA in the Market tab of your MT4/5 terminal, under Purchased.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, you can use it as long as you have unused activations, so on the same computer for a long time.

You will continue to find your EA in the Market tab of your MT4/5 terminal, under Purchased.

ok, but if I want to install it on another computer? If I click on it it says "Unfortunately is unavailable" , so how can I install it on a new PC? Thanks

Yuri Ghiani:
ok, but if I want to install it on another computer? If I click on it it says "Unfortunately is unavailable" , so how can I install it on a new PC? Thanks

You can install it on a new PC, but you need to login into your MQL5 community account first, in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community, tab and then you will find your EA on Market tab >> Purchased.

Every new installation on a new PC consumes one product activation.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can install it on a new PC, but you need to login into your MQL5 community account, in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community, tab.

Every new installation on a new PC consumes one product activation.

thank you very much
Reason: