EA no longer on the market. How to activate on a VPS ?

Hi,

I have several EAs which I have bought and tested locally on demo-account, so activated on my local PC. When I was happy with the EAs and wanted to put them on a VPS (other than MQ-VPS) for trading with real funds , I suddenly have realised they have been removed from the market.

1. Is there a way to activate on VPS using the activation I have made locally ? Or some other way to get them running on the VPS.

2. Is there a refund (full or partial) if I am not able to use the EA I have bought, and the reason is that MetaQuotes has removed the owner and his/her EA because of the nationality of the owner (Iran) ?

Take care.

Midnight Cowboy:

Hi,

I have several EAs which I have bought and tested locally on demo-account, so activated on my local PC. When I was happy with the EAs and wanted to put them on a VPS (other than MQ-VPS) for trading with real funds , I suddenly have realised they have been removed from the market.

1. Is there a way to activate on VPS using the activation I have made locally ? Or some other way to get them running on the VPS.

2. Is there a refund (full or partial) if I am not able to use the EA I have bought, and the reason is that MetaQuotes has removed the owner and his/her EA because of the nationality of the owner (Iran) ?

Take care.

Even if a product is removed from the Market, you can still find it under your Purchases in the Market tab and install it, as long as you have enough activations.

My markets are nolonger working. i need help

Eleni Anna Branou:

Even if a product is removed from the Market, you can still find it under your Purchases in the Market tab and install it, as long as you have enough activations.

Thank's. I have previously activated in another way. I tried now the way you suggested and it worked.
Reason: