Volume Indicator

Hello

i know there are several indicators to measure or to rate the volume.

I am looking for an indicator which gives me an indication about increasing and/or decrasing volume.

Are there some suggestions about ? some indicators which have shown an adaequat performance?

many thanks about

You can search Codebase or Market and if you do not find what you need there, which i doubt, you can also have one custom made in Freelance.

How can I know currency strength

Mawe97:
How can I know currency strength
You can also search Codebase or Market and if you do not find what you need there, which i doubt, you can also have one custom made in Freelance.

Stupid forum to be honest.

I know i can ask Mrs Google, i know i can use Search and i know there are freelancer.

The answer is nothing about my question but just pure bullshit nonsense.

But typically for all the forums around the world. nobody needs any forum anymore due to just standard all-time-answers!!

HeinrichBerger:

Stupid forum to be honest.

I know i can ask Mrs Google, i know i can use Search and i know there are freelancer.

The answer is nothing about my question but just pure bullshit nonsense.

But typically for all the forums around the world. nobody needs any forum anymore due to just standard all-time-answers!!

What do you expect ?

1. HeinrichBerger:

i know there are several indicators to measure or to rate the volume.

I am looking for an indicator which gives me an indication about increasing and/or decrasing volume.

Are there some suggestions about ? some indicators which have shown an adaequat performance?

HeinrichBerger: Stupid forum to be honest. I know i can ask Mrs Google …

Vague question to be honest. Didn't deserve an answer.

1. You know several, but don't mention them, or why they aren't what you want. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
    2. You are looking? Do you expect us to do your research for you? A separate window volume indicator with SMA overlay does that.
    3. How can we suggest anything when you haven't posted any criteria. Define adequate performance. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
    4. Put a spell checker on your browser is the only suggestion I can offer.

2. Mawe97: How can I know currency strengt
    Don't hijack other people's thread with your off topic post, open your own.

Check out MFI, both of them.

Money Flow Index

and 

Market Facilitation Index

Research how to use them and you may find them useful.

Reason: