Can we use 2 VPS for one account

Hi Anyone, 

I am just wonder if I can run a lot of EAs for one account with two VPS feeding EA signals? Because MQL5 VPS does not allow DLL, would I be able to use MQL5 VPS and home desktop to run EAs on one account? Thanks 

Thanks

Luckychao:

Hi Anyone, 

I am just wonder if I can run a lot of EAs for one account with two VPS feeding EA signals? Because MQL5 VPS does not allow DLL, would I be able to use MQL5 VPS and home desktop to run EAs on one account? Thanks 

Thanks

You can only use 1 MQL5 VPS per account, but you can run multiple EAs on it, attached on different charts.

NO. you cant, only one vps one account

Yes, you can use one MQL5.com VPS with your trading account and you can run (the same or different) EAs at home (or at any other not MT4 specific VPS) on your terminal with the same trading account.

What you cannot do is to use two MQL5.com VPS on one account.

Sorry to interject another question here in your thread it's a simple question. My broker lets me have several sub accounts on mt5.which I'm sure is quite typical. each sub account can have a copy signal or the EAA attached to it. When you do the VPS is it possible to put the whole mt5 with all those sub accounts or do I need a VPS for each of the sub accounts that have a copy signal attached to it? Cuz if you need a VPS for each sub account that's going to get pricey.

Cobra5000:
Sorry to interject another question here in your thread it's a simple question. My broker lets me have several sub accounts on mt5.which I'm sure is quite typical. each sub account can have a copy signal or the EAA attached to it. When you do the VPS is it possible to put the whole mt5 with all those sub accounts or do I need a VPS for each of the sub accounts that have a copy signal attached to it? Cuz if you need a VPS for each sub account that's going to get pricey.

With MQL5 VPS, you need one server per account.

Clemens:

Yes, you can use one MQL5.com VPS with your trading account and you can run (the same or different) EAs at home (or at any other not MT4 specific VPS) on your terminal with the same trading account.

What you cannot do is to use two MQL5.com VPS on one account.

Hi Clemens, 

Thank you for your reply. I think that you are right. I will give the method of having 1 vps and 1 home terminals on 1 account a try since I need to import DLL from my home terminal. Thank you. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can only use 1 MQL5 VPS per account, but you can run multiple EAs on it, attached on different charts.

Hi Eleni Anna Branou, 

Thank you for your reply. I am planning on using 1 MQL5 VPS and 1 desktop for 1 account since VPS from MQL5 does not allow importing DLL. Thanks

posso usare 1 vps su 2 o piu conti mt4?

Gianluca Galfano #:
can i use 1 vps on 2 or more mt4 accounts?

With MQL5 VPS you can use 1 trading account per VPS.

Write in English please in this part of the forum.

Once I can activate it close the metatrade 4 does it continue to work?
Reason: