Signal info changed!

So all information about his signal had changed for HOLE YEAR, why?

Befor    Jan        Feb      Mar     Apr 

45.82     39.64   31.93   20.31

Now   Jan      Feb    Mar     Apr   

21.80  10.68   8.29   5.00  

Is any of this correct, or both are rong data?

ovidiubenone:

There is a reason for everything.

MQL5 recalculated its past history, probably because something was odd.

The Provider posted this update yesterday.
*A MODERATOR DELETED A QUOTE FROM THE PROVIDER I POSTED WHERE THIS TEXT IS AND DID NOT MARK IT*
So the new hosting would appear to be the cause, though I don't see how that could explain the account history changing so dramatically for only 2019 with no impact on 2018 results.
Possibly it is now a different account history somehow and MQL5 has cached the 2018 results..?
I think you need to contact both MQL5 Support and the Provider for explanation.
Please update here with responses you receive..

drayzen:
The Provider posted this update yesterday.
So the new hosting would appear to be the cause, though I don't see how that could explain the account history changing so dramatically for only 2019 with no impact on 2018 results.
Possibly it is now a different account history somehow and MQL5 has cached the 2018 results..?
I think you need to contact both MQL5 Support and the Provider for explanation.
Please update here with responses you receive..

This would never be the cause of changed history, you have to think deeper.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This would never be the cause of changed history, you have to think deeper.

Is it not the case the the source of the monthly performance is based upon the MT4 trading history of the account obtained via the Investor password?
What could possibly cause such large differences for only part of the history if the account history is unchanged?
If it was 1-2% difference I would say ok it might have been some recalculation, but these are massive differences.

<Deleted>
You need to justify your claim that it would "never" be caused by an altered account history.

drayzen:

Is it not the case the the source of the monthly performance is based upon the MT4 trading history of the account obtained via the Investor password?
What could possibly cause such large differences for only part of the history if the account history is unchanged?
If it was 1-2% difference I would say ok it might have been some recalculation, but these are massive differences.

<Deleted>
You need to justify your claim that it would "never" be caused by an altered account history.

I have edited your post.

Please be respectful when people are trying to help you.

Keith Watford:

I have edited your post.

Please be respectful when people are trying to help you.

Consider your bias.
Respect goes both ways. Not only Customer to Moderator.
My description of the response was entirely accurate, it offers no "help" at all, and is both cryptic and dismissive.

drayzen:

Consider your bias.
Respect goes both ways. Not only Customer to Moderator.
My description of the response was entirely accurate, it offers no "help" at all, and is both cryptic and dismissive.

No Bias.

Your response may have been accurate in as much as the answer didn't help, but it was the additional comment that was offensive and personal.

There is absolutely no point in this topic at all. We have no idea why Metaquotes amend growth rates only that there may be something unusual about the performance.

ovidiubenone:

I have deleted your images.

Do not posts links to or refer to any specific signal/product in the forum.

This could be considered promotion and can get you banned.

Keith Watford:

No Bias.

Your response may have been accurate in as much as the answer didn't help, but it was the additional comment that was offensive and personal.

There is absolutely no point in this topic at all. We have no idea why Metaquotes amend growth rates only that there may be something unusual about the performance.

No bias?
How can you possibly say that and then claim this topic is pointless..
There is clearly a massive issue with altered performance being displayed for a Signal.
Given you both as Moderators are evidently unable to provide any facts about how this might have happened how can you claim this has no value?
When the original poster comes back with responses from Support and the Provider it can act as evidence that there has not been any manipulation by either party.
Given your reaction I can only assume you would like to close this thread in order to hide the issue. As such I have made a capture.

drayzen:

No bias?
How can you possibly say that and then claim this topic is pointless..
There is clearly a massive issue with altered performance being displayed for a Signal.
Given you both as Moderators are evidently unable to provide any facts about how this might have happened how can you claim this has no value?
When the original poster comes back with responses from Support and the Provider it can act as evidence that there has not been any manipulation by either party.
Given your reaction I can only assume you would like to close this thread in order to hide the issue. As such I have made a capture.

We are forum moderators, we are not associated with MQL5 in any way except to moderate the forum. We are not employed by MQL5.

I removed your offensive remark because that is what forum moderators do.

I believe that this topic is pointless because none of us have any idea what mechanisms MQL5 use to decide to modify growth rates.

The subject has been brought up so many times in multiple earlier topics and there is no answer forthcoming from MQL5.

This whole shambles since the service desk only accepts financial issues and directs people to the forum is totally ridiculous. We cannot answer the questions with any certainty.

Many people are obviously using this to promote their signals/products in the forum under the guise of complaining that their ridiculously high growth rate has been modified down.

Reason: