Have not been able to access the rented EA to trade on my trading account

Hello, 

Can anyone tell me how can I access the rented ea I purchased to put in on my trading account?

Allen 

wiallen29:

Hello, 

Can anyone tell me how can I access the rented ea I purchased to put in on my trading account?

Allen 

Please follow the tutorial video below to see how to install/reinstall your purchased products

I watched the video and updated my community mql5 login and password and the purchase tap does not show anything available. 

Does this have to be updated by the community because there is nothing showing in the purchased section?

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Hello, 

I watched and read all of your threads. I restarted MetaTrader and I see Buy, Test, Rent. The problem is I already paid for 1 months rent for the speed forex scalper and I'm not able to add the EA to my chart without buying it or renting it again. 

Ok I see the problem the balance the I paid to rent the EA is still at 0 USD I'm still waiting for the $25 dollar amount charged to my credit card to be updated in my community account. Thanks in advance.

I purchased a product from mql5 platform, but, I don't know how to access the EA. Can you help me out

Idoren John:
I purchased a product from mql5 platform, but, I don't know how to access the EA. Can you help me out

Read the product's page or and/or contact the author for details and support.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Read the product's page or and/or contact the author for details and support.

Please, how can i reach out to the support and or the author? Thank you

Idoren John:
Please, how can i reach out to the support and or the author? Thank you

You can find the author on the left side of the product's page, here in MQL5.com.