an issue with MQL4 4.00 build1170 (20/dec/2018) compiler will cause parameter name display problem

I am using MQL4 4.00 build1170 (20/dec/2018).

When I am using "strict" mode (#property strict) in a EA to generate an ex4 file, I found this ex4 file has some problem: 

The name of the external variables will not be shown; instead, it is showing the comments following that external variable.

For example:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#property version   "1.01"

#property strict

extern double lots = 1.0;

extern int max_orders = 1;

extern int loc = 0; //2000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after you get the ex4 file and run it, you will see "2000" instead of seeing "loc" in the EA's control panel -- "input" page.

I had been confused by this for like one year until today, I noticed some of my EA does not have this problem. the difference is

that they do not use "strict" mode. 

Xifeng Zhao: MQL4 4.00 build1170 (20/dec/2018). When I am using "strict" mode (#property strict) The name of the external variables will not be shown; instead, it is showing the comments following that external variable.
  1. This has nothing to do with build 1170. This feature existed before build 1090 (May 19, 2017.)

2. Work around, see: input variables and comments - Daily Trading - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.02.09
Reason: