Messages that are spam

There should be a way to block incoming messages from people who use the messaging system on this website for advertising.

I agree, I wonder there is no.

Mql5 need to implement that.

Steven Brown:
There should be a way to block incoming messages from people who use the messaging system on this website for advertising.

spam in Private Messages?
You may report about it to moderators (on this thread for example), and the moderators will ban the spammers:

The proof of spam: screenshot of spam with text and date + link to the spammer's profile

There is one thread in rus part of the forum where the users are reporting about the spam in PM (by screenshot of spam message and the link to profile of spammer), and moderators/admins are banning the spammers.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Spammers, spam in personal messages, spam in discussions, spam in reviews

Vladimir Karputov , 2014.09.13 19:42

Here lay proof (in the form of a screenshot) on spam messages.

PS Please, only real actions, without flooding.

Yes, I agree. Because I am also bothered by advertisements / spam sent via message. In the end it was reluctant to accept a friend's request.

When you as user send too many similar messages (think 7-8), you will be banned.

And if it happens again, for a longer time.

Andreas Bauer:

When you as user send too many similar messages (think 7-8), you will be banned.

And if it happens again, for a longer time.

Yes, if too many messages in PM for the short period of time (autoban: banned by auto-ban system).

Reason: