Registering a company as a SELLER on MQL....? Which documents are required?

Hello MQL5 community,

We are planning to register as a company in order to sell products on MQL. 

We don't see which documents are required to submit if you are a company, we only see the documentation needed if you register as a person.

Can someone tell us what documentation we need to submit to register as a company?  Considering a company has no ID/passport, no photos, etc....so what do we need to submit exactly?

Thanks

So is there anyone in this forum that knows how to register a company in MQL?

Thanks

Still. no one here knows anything about how to register a company in MQL....?

How serious is this MQL Marketplace actually....?

There is one thread about - 

----------------

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Did you manage to do it? I'm also trying and just going round in circles. I sent a message via the contact form asking for help, and they don't answer. Even the drop down option for "registering as a company" in the subject line of the contact form deactivates the form so it cannot be sent! I had to choose a different subject. This feels very unprofessional.

Katiescarlett:
Did you manage to do it? I'm also trying and just going round in circles. I sent a message via the contact form asking for help, and they don't answer. Even the drop down option for "registering as a company" in the subject line of the contact form deactivates the form so it cannot be sent! I had to choose a different subject. This feels very unprofessional.

We can't help you here, only the Service Desk deals with any kind of financial or seller issue.

Eleni Anna Branou:

We can't help you here, only the Service Desk deals with any kind of financial or seller issue.

Anybody had any luck with registering their company?

I'm trying to, and I send the requested Certificate of Incorporation.  Service desk replied "We can't see your name on it".. and close the request.  Which is kinda weird, since the Certificate of Incorporation NEVER has the name of the director on it.  Only the name of the company, where it is registered under which number, and date.  It's frustrating to have these kind of "snap" responses to sellers who are trying really hard to offer great products on their website

Wim Schrynemakers:

Anybody had any luck with registering their company?

I'm trying to, and I send the requested Certificate of Incorporation.  Service desk replied "We can't see your name on it".. and close the request.  Which is kinda weird, since the Certificate of Incorporation NEVER has the name of the director on it.  Only the name of the company, where it is registered under which number, and date.  It's frustrating to have these kind of "snap" responses to sellers who are trying really hard to offer great products on their website

Send along a Certificate of D&S (Director & Secretary) of your company, that would help.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Send along a Certificate of D&S (Director & Secretary) of your company, that would help.

Yes, I did.  It's ok now

Hello,

I am also trying to register a company and dont know what category to send a message to them. i tried a random one and was told to check on this forum.

Akinwale O Thompson #:

Hello,

I am also trying to register a company and dont know what category to send a message to them. i tried a random one and was told to check on this forum.

This is clearly a Service Desk issue, I suggest you to ask them again.

Reason: