Challenge: Market, Terminal, Win10 Query - Administrator permissions

Here is a challenge for all you IT experts:-

Of about 70 of my market items (indys & eas), about 10 attach to my charts ONLY if terminal.exe was started as Administrator. And vice versa, if NOT started with Admin rights, the 60 work, but the 10 don't attach... so they will all attach, but I need to start MT4 with/without Administrator rights depending what product I want to use.

I honestly do not recall ever starting the terminal with Admin rights before when I purchased the products, but I do recall a windows update a couple days ago.

I have already changed permissions to the Data & Terminal folder to "Everyone" with full permissions, but that does not even work.

I am quite sure if I let one of my activations go, it would be resolved. The issue is I only have some products where there is only 1 activation left due to strange activation procedures by MQL5 when I install two products on the same computer but on two broker platforms and it takes away two activations instead of one. I have "resolved" this issue for the future by adding all my brokers onto one MT4 terminal i.e. multiple servers on one Mt4 installation. 

Any suggestions? Obviously I need to run some products concurrently but at the moment I can't due to this strange permission issue. 

Windows 10 adminitrative permission to run MT4?
I do not have this issue sorry ...

I hope - someone (who knows about it more) can help you here.

Ok. Finally figured this one out. Hopefully this will assist somebody in future. I now understand why I had to use sometimes 2 activations with one PC on two MT4 terminals. I seem to have locked "run as administrator" on one terminal.exe and not on the other as default.

If you, for whatever reason, start your MT4 terminal with Administrator rights (... run as Administrator) and then purchase an item from the Market, you can only run this product if you start your terminal with Admin rights in future.

Should you start MT4 normal (without run as Administator) you will not be able to attach the indicators/expert advisors/scripts that you purchased previously with Admin rights, even if it is the same computer, same MT4 and it shows under Market in your navigator.

Also if your market item activates on one MT4 installation, and not on the other MT4 terminal (say you have two brokers), it may be that one was started as Admin and not the other, you will need another activation.

This happens vice versa as well, of course. Items purchased normal rights, can't run in Admin mode. Admin mode purchases do not run in normal mode.

So, be very careful when starting your MT4 with "run as Administrator". DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEMS, unless you have always and will always run any terminal.exe with Admin rights on the same PC.

Pips away, Har.

Reason: