Financial operations blocked by MQL5 - page 2

Alain Verleyen,

Hi there, I have submitted a ticket (number 1877028) and I haven't received a reply for 2 days. Would you please help to see if they can reply to me and I can unblock my account.  My account is only personal use and I have changed my vps.

Your help is appreciated. 

Thanks 

Safecharge not allowed in Australia, same with Epayments, I applied a week ago no response, cant buy Ecoupons either. Was using Pay Pal with never any problem, now I cant deal with this company at all trying to buy stuff the last week and cant do anything, does anyone know what is going on?

Brad Nicholson:
Safecharge not allowed in Australia, same with Epayments, I applied a week ago no response, cant buy Ecoupons either. Was using Pay Pal with never any problem, now I cant deal with this company at all trying to buy stuff the last week and cant do anything, does anyone know what is going on?

Just read: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320471/page16#comment_13052108

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".
Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, In the last few days MQL5 has "locked" my funds and won't allow any withdrawals. I have sent a message to them but no reply yet...

I asked this MQL5 company can I pay in Visa if im in Australia as nothing else works. As expected no answer, now its over 2 weeks and I  so I bought a VIsa gift card for $200. Does it work no, useless!

Does anyone know whats going on here? Do they accept Visa as they wont accept mine.
Files:

Brad Nicholson:
Does anyone know whats going on here? Do they accept Visa as they wont accept mine.

SafeCharge?
It may be related to SafeCharge..
All the news related to payment systems are on the post collected (and they told about the card too so we should wait ..).

Reason: