'EA' is not expert and cannot be executed

Hi!

For background info, my MT4 build is Version:4.00 Build 1170 (20 Dec 2018) across all my PC devices.

I have a problem equipping EA on one of my PC. It keeps saying 'EA' is not expert and cannot be executed.

I was using this EA since long ago and this problem seemed started after 31 March..

But this is quite weird that I can use this EA on other device but only one of my PC says this error code.

I downloaded my MT4 from a broker that I am using so they are all in same version too (I checked from Help > About).

I did searched on such error code. I can be sure that my EA does not have "#property show_inputs"

I am in the process of checking if there is old styled code, but it is weird that it works on some device and not on one.

Does anyone have any suggestion where this local problem may arise from? I tried to switch to use several network providers too see if this problem is because of IP or network config, but no luck.

Please advise me if anyone know about this problem.

Kind Regards!

Files:
Capture1.JPG  77 kb

aqws0001:

Hi!

For background info, my MT4 build is Version:4.00 Build 1170 (20 Dec 2018) across all my PC devices.

I have a problem equipping EA on one of my PC. It keeps saying 'EA' is not expert and cannot be executed.

I was using this EA since long ago and this problem seemed started after 31 March..

But this is quite weird that I can use this EA on other device but only one of my PC says this error code.

I downloaded my MT4 from a broker that I am using so they are all in same version too (I checked from Help > About).

I did searched on such error code. I can be sure that my EA does not have "#property show_inputs"

I am in the process of checking if there is old styled code, but it is weird that it works on some device and not on one.

Does anyone have any suggestion where this local problem may arise from? I tried to switch to use several network providers too see if this problem is because of IP or network config, but no luck.

Please advise me if anyone know about this problem.

Kind Regards!

Look in your code there is an OnTick() function.

I think your EA is written in the old style where the "void OnTick()" function was used instead of the "int OnStart()" function.

@Vitalii Ananev Thank you for the response.

I checked my EA but there is no such code used. And it is weird that it works with other MT4 installed on other PCs and not on this..

I think the problem must be with MT4 .. do you have any idea on this aspect?

aqws0001:

@Vitalii Ananev Thank you for the response.

I checked my EA but there is no such code used. And it is weird that it works with other MT4 installed on other PCs and not on this..

I think the problem must be with MT4 .. do you have any idea on this aspect?

I have no other ideas.  Compare the versions of the terminal on the computer on which everything works and on the one on which the EA does not work.

Reason: