Signal issue, value changed from 15% to 20%

Hi,

The issue come from date of 14/Aug, time 17:37:39 where new value placed 20% instead of 15% and the signal didn't mention the balance of mine and the signal provider which always have been mentioned when new value determine, this happened while I didn't deposit any amount and signal provider didn't Withdraw any amount at that time!
1.why the value has changed?
After that 20 trades (attached pic) have been opened by size of 0.06 instead of 0.04 and then been closed without any signal while the signal provider didn't close them at that time.
2. Why there is no any signal for closing of that 20 trades ?
I think these 20 trades have been closed because of margin level while the maximum drawdown for signal provider was 65.72% at that time!
3.If the new value (20%) is correct why my trades been closed at drawdown of 65.72%?
Base on signal at date of 14/Aug time 23:04:34 my account balance was 1.33 AUD with new value 0.09% then after 4 minute at 23:08:01 the balance is 99.56 AUD with new value 6% (old value 0%)
4. How this is possible? making 98.23 AUD with 1.33 AUD in 4 minute with 0% value ?

Thanks for your help,

Please do not mention the name of or include links to any signal provider in your posts.

I have removed the link.

rpdarya:

Hi,

The issue come from date of 14/Aug, time 17:37:39 where new value placed 20% instead of 15% and the signal didn't mention the balance of mine and the signal provider which always have been mentioned when new value determine, this happened while I didn't deposit any amount and signal provider didn't Withdraw any amount at that time!
1.why the value has changed?
After that 20 trades (attached pic) have been opened by size of 0.06 instead of 0.04 and then been closed without any signal while the signal provider didn't close them at that time.
2. Why there is no any signal for closing of that 20 trades ?
I think these 20 trades have been closed because of margin level while the maximum drawdown for signal provider was 65.72% at that time!
3.If the new value (20%) is correct why my trades been closed at drawdown of 65.72%?
Base on signal at date of 14/Aug time 23:04:34 my account balance was 1.33 AUD with new value 0.09% then after 4 minute at 23:08:01 the balance is 99.56 AUD with new value 6% (old value 0%)
4. How this is possible? making 98.23 AUD with 1.33 AUD in 4 minute with 0% value ?

Thanks for your help,

If the copying ratio increased, then the signal provider had a margin call or closed the losing trades and the signal's balance decreased.

All the other incidents you describe are too strange to deal with, who knows.

Reason: