ex.4 Pleas Help advance

I download free aos from the store.
Download to Market

Is there an effective AOS backup available?

Because when AOS moves to another AOS terminal will not work :(
I have to download again.

Is there a way to avoid the problem?

Stanislav Milka:
I download free aos from the store.
Download to Market

Is there an effective AOS backup available?

Because when AOS moves to another AOS terminal will not work :(
I have to download again.

Is there a way to avoid the problem?

First of all not so many people here will know what you mean by AOS since it is a Czech abbrevation. You should use the term EA or Expert Advisor.

Hopefully I have understood your question correctly. If the EA was copied to a terminal on another hardware then you will have to download the demo again. This is how the licensing system works here on MQL5. Even for free products. If you copied it to another terminal on the same machine then it should work and I really cannot say where the problem is without having more information.

Jan Flodin:

First of all not so many people here will know what you mean by AOS since it is a Czech abbrevation. You should use the term EA or Expert Advisor.

Hopefully I have understood your question correctly. If the EA was copied to a terminal on another hardware then you will have to download the demo again. This is how the licensing system works here on MQL5. Even for free products. If you copied it to another terminal on the same machine then it should work and I really cannot say where the problem is without having more information.

Thank you for warning EA vs AOS;)

Expert Advisor - some really go copy ctrl + c. And some don't work like that.
I'm looking for a way to back up an Expert advisor. In case it is downloaded from MQL store.

Alternatively, you can check the source code.

Thank you

Reason: