MetaQuotes VPS

I have an EA running on the MT5 VPS.  The virtual server is in Amsterdam.  Part of my EA requires entering at a certain time of the day, based on server time. Does this mean that the EA will enter based on the time of the VPS in Amsterdam? Or, on the market watch time?  Does anyone know if the VPS time overrides the time hash, or is it always market watch (server) time when not local time?  Thank you. 

J_allen:
I have an EA running on the MT5 VPS.  The virtual server is in Amsterdam.  Part of my EA requires entering at a certain time of the day, based on server time. Does this mean that the EA will enter based on the time of the VPS in Amsterdam? Or, on the market watch time?  Does anyone know if the VPS time overrides the time hash, or is it always market watch (server) time when not local time?  Thank you. 

i think if you tell the ea to use sever time (broker time) it will use market watch (server Time) 

and it will has nothing to do with VPS time(local time )

Hakim Precious:

i think if you tell the ea to use sever time (broker time) it will use market watch (server Time) 

and it will has nothing to do with VPS time(local time )

I appreciate it!
Reason: