Problem with payement system

Dear,

Do you have the same problem with MQL5 payment system, they told me to wait until the expiry of the rental to get my money, it's that logical??

Cordially.

Ahmed Alaoui Chrifi:

Dear,

Do you have the same problem with MQL5 payment system, they told me to wait until the expiry of the rental to get my money, it's that logical??

Cordially.

Every Community including MQL has their own rules and best practices followed in order to ensure the security and well being of everyone.

As members, we need to respect the guidance's received from the support TEAM as they always uniformly implement such protection measures to ensure the interests of all parties  (Seller or Subscriber).

Let us have bit more patience and be happy with WIN-WIN situations.

Shine Scariah:

Every Community including MQL has their own rules and best practices followed in order to ensure the security and well being of everyone.

As members, we need to respect the guidance's received from the support TEAM as they always uniformly implement such protection measures to ensure the interests of all parties  (Seller or Subscriber).

Let us have bit more patience and be happy with WIN-WIN situations.

You are very much right.

But at least they must answer my tickets, not closing tickets without answer???

What if you read the rules: Chapter 5 Verse 7?

Ahmed Alaoui Chrifi:
But at least they must answer my tickets, not closing tickets without answer???

I believe they have read your article forum and see that someone has given you reasonable information that's be the reason they close to your ticket because there's no need of replying if you have found the answer to your questions somewhere else

Reason: