VPS not executing stoploss level

I have rented a virtual hosting server from MQ5. 

I have several automated programs running on this server. That morning 2 positions where not closed even tho i have the right settings. I contacted the maker of the EA and he stated that the only problem is on the VPS.

I added 2 screenshots aswell.

The stoploss is set to 150 but as you can see on the screenshots the positions is still open way beyond the set stop loss level.

As you can see this cost me 670 euro's.

Is there any way to minimize these kind of events? Or should i just switch my VPS provider

Files:
eurusd_1.png  88 kb
euro_usd.png  109 kb

Your robot is disabled because Auto-Trading was turned off. How did this happen? Also, initially there was no SL or TP set on the order. Imagine if May had made a great deal overnight and UK agreed to stay in EU for another 2 years. Can you imagine what an unlimited short could have cost you?

lippmaje:
Your robot is disabled because Auto-Trading was turned off. How did this happen? Also, initially there was no SL or TP set on the order. Imagine if May had made a great deal overnight and UK agreed to stay in EU for another 2 years. Can you imagine what an unlimited short could have cost you?

When you rent a VPS and you migrate your Auto trading gets automatically disabled because the VPS server takes over the trading. Thats why auto trading seems disabled

You should post the log.

If the initial order to open the positions do not show TP SL, then there will not be any. Maybe it adds these after the position is opened, that would also show up in the log. Same goes for a failed modify, the log file will answer.

Reason: