Unicorn Hunting

Is there an M&W pattern indicator that identifies them in varying colors and has push notifications? I know I can use ZigZags to indetify them but I have yet to find a nonrepaint ZigZag.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2016.01.17 20:03

Some more very interesting to be found. We know Merrill patterns (for uptrend and for downtrend):

This is Merrill's patterns for downtrend:

Merrill's patterns for uptrend:

And this is the indicator to show М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill and support/resistance levels: FivePattern - indicator for MetaTrader 5

And look at this indicator - 

----------------

FivePattern - indicator for MetaTrader 5 

This technical indicator shows М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill and support/resistance levels drawn at extreme points of the standard ZigZag indicator. A. Merrill classified five-pointed shapes based on the order of the points from top to bottom, and created an orderly classification model M & W Waves.

Sergey Golubev:

And look at this indicator - 

----------------

FivePattern - indicator for MetaTrader 5 

This technical indicator shows М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill and support/resistance levels drawn at extreme points of the standard ZigZag indicator. A. Merrill classified five-pointed shapes based on the order of the points from top to bottom, and created an orderly classification model M & W Waves.

Is this available for MT4

Michael Spelts:
Is this available for MT4

I did not find for MT4.

Reason: