I bought a robot but the owner is banned. I should get a refund???

I need to know if I bought a robot and the owner is banned, I should get a refund??? but I would like to keep the robot

If you bought the product (robot) so you can use it.
If the seller (owner) deleted his product from the Market (and you already bought this product) so you can use it too.

============

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How activate EA, that has disappeared from market?!

Sergey Golubev, 2019.01.11 14:14

Besides, as far as I know - if the product was disappeared so it does not mean anything if case you bought this product.

This is from the rules - 

The Seller may remove his or her Product from the Market showcase to fix any detected errors or stop publishing any further products on the Market altogether. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. The Administration may remove any Product from the Market showcase without notifying the Buyers for an unlimited period of time due to working processes and interaction with the Product Seller.

The Administration may remove a Product from the Market showcase for an additional check or in case the Seller does not respond to the Administration's requests. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. 

Thanks because someone told I should get the EA for free.
Reason: