Using interest rates in Expert?

I would like to "lookup" interest rates somewhere on the web, use them in an expert calculation in addition to other parameters to place trades. 

But I have no idea if 1) the actual interest rates appear anywhere and 2) if its possible to go out to a site to "Pick them off" and then use them in an expert. 

Anyone have any insight on technique or, if it's even possible?

gnovak:

I would like to "lookup" interest rates somewhere on the web, use them in an expert calculation in addition to other parameters to place trades. 

But I have no idea if 1) the actual interest rates appear anywhere and 2) if its possible to go out to a site to "Pick them off" and then use them in an expert. 

Anyone have any insight on technique or, if it's even possible?

Sure it is possible to obtain the data from a website, process it for later use within the EA.

The technique is similar to that used for getting the news from a website like for this indicator

Central banks, summary of current interest rates
  • Triami Media
  • www.global-rates.com
This page provides a summary of the current interest rates of a large number of central banks. The current interest rate is the rate at which banks can borrow money from the central bank. The interest rates are used by central banks to shape...

Fernando Morales:

Sure it is possible to obtain the data from a website, process it for later use within the EA.

The technique is similar to that used for getting the news from a website like for this indicator

Thanks - that should give me enough to digest for a while. Appreciate it!

Reason: