Show "Wait for Update" in Strategy tester after testing a downloaded EA

Dear all,

I have download a EA which includes ex5 and mq5 files in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/3074 .

When I use Strategy tester to test the EA, it shows "Wait for Update" for a long period of time, and finally without any response. The testing period I choose is very short, which is impossible for the long downloading time of the data. And I have tried to use Strategy tester to test the built-in EA in the MT5, they all work. The parameters I use in the testing is the same as that of testing the downloaded EA. I have also tried to test the other downloaded EA, it also fails.

Thanks for your help.

Raymond

Comparative Analysis of 10 Trend Strategies
Comparative Analysis of 10 Trend Strategies
  • www.mql5.com
Trend following strategies are very popular on the Forex market. The idea is to determine a strong unidirectional movement, to find good entry points and — what is also very important — to properly determine the exit point. For the purposes outlined in this article, I selected some technical tools that directly or indirectly determine the...

There are many EAs and indicator (incl one include file) attached to this atrticle - 
Comparative analysis of 10 flat trading strategies 
And EAs are using indicatoirs and include file.
You can see it in the article - 

Conclusion

Dee below a summary table with the names of Expert Advisor that were developed and used in this article, as well as auxiliary classes and a list of indicators used in the above trend following strategies. The attached archive contains all the listed files, which are located in appropriate folders. For their proper operation, you only need to save theMQL5folder into the terminal root folder. 

Programs used in the article:

I am not sure but I think that some EA are multi-currency EAs. It means: you are backtesting EA with MT5 strategy tester for EURUSD but EA is backtested for 10 or 15 pairs on the same time. And in this case - this message "Wait for Update" means that Metatrader 5 is loading the history for those pairs to backtest.

You can contact with the author of the article - @Alexander Fedosov

Reason: