Seller Registration issue

I am trying to register as a Forex Signal's seller through MQL5. 

I submitted Aadhar card and Pan card as I'd Proof's which are Main Identity Proof's in India.

But MQL5 Service desk is not accepting those documents and asking for Passport which I am not having.

Who will help me in this? To whom I have to escalate this issue to resolve?

Can anyone help me?

Service Desk is the only place you can resolve this issue.

Make sure you submit a clear photo (with a camera or smartphone) as they don't accept scanned documents. 

rublrlar color

Eleni Anna Branou:

Service Desk is the only place you can resolve this issue.

Make sure you submit a clear photo (with a camera or smartphone) as they don't accept scanned documents. 

I given the photo of documents with clear photo

Maryanne Emmanuel:
rublrlar color
Not understand

II. Signals Providers#

1. Any User who has an MQL5.community account can become a Signals Provider. A fee-based subscription can only be set up after a successful registration as a Seller.
  2. The Administration checks the Seller's identity documents. Usually 10 working days are given for checking a User's application to register as a Seller, however the check can be completed sooner.
  3. In case discrepancies or errors are detected during the check, an application is rejected by the Administration with a reason for rejection specified. A new check of a corrected application is performed according to regular conditions stipulated in paragraph II.2.
  4. To confirm their identity, users need to provide a photograph of one of the following documents:
    • passport (double-page spread);
    • ID card or identity certificate (front side);
    • driver's license (front side).
  5. Document photographs should meet the following requirements:
    • photographs should be in color;
    • photographs should be uncut — all edges of a document should be visible;
    • a document should occupy more than 50% of the photograph area;
    • a photograph should be clear; a text should be legible and easy to read;
    • editing photographs using image-processing applications is not allowed.
  6. The Administration may reject the registration as a Seller without giving any reason.
  7. The Administration may, at any time, revoke the status as a Seller without giving any reason.
  8. Upon registration as a Seller all data shall be provided in English.
  9. Following the registration, the Seller's name and surname become available to the public in his Profile.
  10. The Administration will not disclose any additional personal data regarding the Seller to any third parties, except as requested by the relevant government agencies authorized to receive such information.
  11. The Seller shall provide true information about himself upon registration.
  12. The Signal Provider shall not offer paid Trading Signals if he is a representative, employee or affiliate of a brokerage company.
  13. The Signals Provider shall make every effort for a failure free transmission of his Trading Signals: he shall ensure access to his trading account by means of an investor password and shall not change the investor password throughout the entire Subscription period.
  14. The Signals Provider shall give an advance one week notice to the "Signals" service Administration of his intention to terminate the operation of the Signal.
  15. Each Provider can view the list of his Signals in "My Signals" section on the "Signals" service page of the MQL5.com website.
  16. The Provider shall not use spam to promote Signals both on www.mql5.com website and via third-party services. Upon detection of spam, the Provider's account will be blocked and all his or her Signals will be removed.
Reason: