Price dependency on volume

Hi everyone,
I cant find any info about this. How to calculate or to know how many lots it is required to change price by at least 1 Point? Which trades affect Bid and which Ask prices?

Thanks

Georgiy Liashchenko:
Hi everyone,
I cant find any info about this. How to calculate or to know how many lots it is required to change price by at least 1 Point? Which trades affect Bid and which Ask prices?

Thanks
You must read the Offer Book...

Flavio Jarabeck:
You must read the Offer Book...
How can i access it? And how many lots do i need to change the price? Ie at night when there is very low volatility. How many lots i must place to make a shift of 1 Point? Is there any symbol properties stating that?

Georgiy Liashchenko:
How can i access it? And how many lots do i need to change the price? Ie at night when there is very low volatility. How many lots i must place to make a shift of 1 Point? Is there any symbol properties stating that?

Unless you are a multi millionaire you will not be able to place a trade that will affect the price.

Keith Watford:

Unless you are a multi millionaire you will not be able to place a trade that will affect the price.

Obviously, but for testing purposes, what is the minimum volume required to change GBPUSD by 1 Point? I assume it has dependency on volume units. Shell i assume that 1 unit of volume moves price by 1 Point? How many lots required to fill 1 unit of volume? Is it 1 lot or more?

Reason: