Trading Signals on the Mobile app

Hello MT5 newbie here i'm about to subscribe to a trade signal provide, My question is would i be able to receive trade signals on the MetaTrader 4 or the MetaTrader5 mobile app since i don't always have access to my PC or is it only on the desktop applications i can receive trade signals

Asendo316:
Hello MT5 newbie here i'm about to subscribe to a trade signal provide, My question is would i be able to receive trade signals on the MetaTrader 4 or the MetaTrader5 mobile app since i don't always have access to my PC or is it only on the desktop applications i can receive trade signals

You have to use your computer in order to setup your signal subscription, but if you use a MQL5 VPS you will not have to keep it open 24/7 in order to copy your signal trades.

Then you will be able to monitor signal's trades copied to your account, through your mobile or table using the android or iOS MT4 app.

Asendo316:

Other ways to receive daily forex trading signal on your phone just joint into a telegram forex trading provider.

anna.semera:

Other ways to receive daily forex trading signal on your phone just joint into a telegram forex trading provider.

We are on MQL5.com and when we are discussing signal subscriptions, we mean MQL5.com signal copying and not any other way of distributing forex signals.

Its not allowed to promote other (external) services in this forum.

Seems no one has answered the question.

Is it possible to receive signals which i subscribed to on my Mobile MT4?

I have subscribed to a signal already, but i dont always have access to a PC.

So if my MT4 on my mobile is always online, can i still get signals directly to my MT4?

Thats the question....

seglar22:

Seems no one has answered the question.

Is it possible to receive signals which i subscribed to on my Mobile MT4?

I have subscribed to a signal already, but i dont always have access to a PC.

So if my MT4 on my mobile is always online, can i still get signals directly to my MT4?

Thats the question....

No, you need a regular Windows-based MT4 terminal to receive the signal.

The best option, for you, would be to rent a VPS which is always online.

Then you'll see the copied trades on your mobile MT4 app as well.

I know what you are asking. Some phone operators give a phone number email address. For example. 0777665456@t-mobile.net. this is what you put into mt4 options section and then the email comes to your phone as a text message. But it depends on the provider. And also your mt acct has to be on

seglar22:

Do not double post.

Your other post has been deleted.

Reason: