Can signal provider send signals from MT4 Mobile app - page 2

Piyush Rai:

will i able to receive signals if i use mt4 on mobile ?

Yes, but the initial setup of the signal subscription has to be done through a MT4/5 terminal on a computer.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, but the initial setup of the signal subscription has to be done through a MT4/5 terminal on a computer.

Yes, thanks for the prompt reply.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The initial setup of the signal subscription has to be done through a MT4/5 terminal in a computer.

You can't complete a MQL5 signal subscription through a mobile phone.

So for example, I setup my copy trading on MT4 once on my laptop using the terminal, and i switch it off.
Will the copy trading run in background? Or will i have to keep the laptop on and logged in the whole time?
I obviously have the Mt4 app on my phone, if that helps.

No that won't work you have to have a terminal online that handles the copied trades and those can not be mobile app's.

fadadupriyank:
So for example, I setup my copy trading on MT4 once on my laptop using the terminal, and i switch it off.
Will the copy trading run in background? Or will i have to keep the laptop on and logged in the whole time?
I obviously have the Mt4 app on my phone, if that helps.

Are you talking as a signal provider or subscriber?

Because the initial subject of this topic was for signal providers.

In either case you can do the initial setup on your computer and then use MQL5 VPS to synchronize the signal copying settings.

After that, you can turn your computer off and open your trades (as a signal provider) or monitor your copied trades (as a signal subscriber) through your mobile (Android or iOS) MT4/5 app.

Marco vd Heijden:
No that won't work you have to have a terminal online that handles the copied trades and those can not be mobile app's.
It can be Web Terminal on browser? 

Afshin Ahmadi:
It can be Web Terminal on browser? 

No, in order to send or copy a signal, you need to be connected to MQL5.com signal service through your MT4/5 desktop terminal or MQL5 VPS.

Reason: