What is happening on my VPN?

Ok, it is easy to syncronize the signals and the EAs of your PC MT4 on VPN.

But after resetting my PC MT4, how can I see what EAs are running on VPN?

EttoreW:

Ok, it is easy to syncronize the signals and the EAs of your PC MT4 on VPN.

But after resetting my PC MT4, how can I see what EAs are running on VPN?

Check vps log

Kenneth Parling:
Check vps log

It says that an EA is running... But how can I know what's EA is running and its settings?

EttoreW:

It says that an EA is running... But how can I know what's EA is running and its settings?

You can't know such specifics with MQL5 VPS I am afraid, only how many EAs are running.

When the users (moderators and the other users) are talking about proofs so it is not related to any conflicting situation (it is not like that).
It is related to the technical issues/problems/habits/etc/..
I am suggesting to the users to read the post #26 (it is my personal, but the service desk and we all works on similar matter for example).

----------------

I remember one thread in Chinese forum where the user told that "I am attaching it during the half a day and can not attach".
And 4 pages on his thread! (users are asking - what he is attaching, why, which Metatrader - MT4 or MT5, where did he got "it", and so on) ..nothing ... :)

So, please. It is the technical forum (internet portal) related to the money, and no one trust anyone and no one believed in anything.
And if you (or someone) ask the question so - please provide all the technical information available.

for information.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...