Freelance jobs

Hi everyone,

how can I do some freelance jobs if who need a system/indicator always engage people with higher rating than me? I cannot grow my rating if no one engage me, it is a sick system in whick a newbie will remain a newbie forever.

I'm wrong?

Every developer in Freelance has started in the same position as you and managed to grow their ratings.

The system is not ideal, but how could it be improved?

Keith Watford:

Every developer in Freelance has started in the same position as you and managed to grow their ratings.

At the moment I'm working on some simple free strategy in order to share it with the community and grow my experience and my rating.
Maybe rating that a freelance can see may be related also on rating of threi CodeBase shared? I don't know what information can see a people that require an order to a freelance.
I will try to grow in every aspect of mql5 community!

Keith Watford:

Keith Watford: am sorry but he is right.
        unless this guys retired, there is nothing for user with zero/low rating.

what if there is a label named regulated 

Regulated

•          where low rated user can are monitored either by trusted high rated user
  •          and also job provider will also have the sentiment, there job is supervised by MQL

Samuel Akinbowale:
         what if there is a label named regulated       

Regulated

•          where low rated user can are monitored either by trusted high rated user
  •          and also job provider will also have the sentiment, there job is supervised by MQL

By a trusted high rated user, you mean a Freelance developer?

There would be  conflict of interest and I doubt that Metaquotes would pay them for their time.

As Metaquotes no longer maintain a service desk except for financial issues, I really can't see them doing any supervision.

Fabio Cavalloni:
At the moment I'm working on some simple free strategy in order to share it with the community and grow my experience and my rating.
Maybe rating that a freelance can see may be related also on rating of threi CodeBase shared? I don't know what information can see a people that require an order to a freelance.
I will try to grow in every aspect of mql5 community!

Based on my developer experience I can advise You to do jobs with low prices. For example if job is complicated and the average price is 80-100$ You should bid 30$ for this job.

Later You will up Your rating and can do jobs with higher prices.

Keith Watford:

There would be  conflict of interest and I doubt that Metaquotes would pay them for their time.

there is a wage for each job so this should be helpful

Artem Markevych:

Based on my developer experience I can advise You to do jobs with low prices. For example if job is complicated and the average price is 80-100$ You should bid 30$ for this job.

Later You will up Your rating and can do jobs with higher prices.

the problem is
         job provider go for high rated user
         no matter the price

Samuel Akinbowale:

the problem is
         job provider go for high rated user
         no matter the price

Are You developer? No.

I am developer and I know it exactly. Trust me that providers 70% times select developers according their budget and don't care about ratings.

They want to get the job done and quickly.

If you are the first one they talk to and you are able to deliver and the price is right, you usually have the job.

It is not hard to get a task or to grow your rating.

I hope that I can get some jobs in the future, maybe for a small price.
Reason: