Indicator overlap background and others indicator colors

Hi guys I am using this indicator (https://www.mql5.com/code/14393) with conjuntion with anothers indicators the problem is that it overlap the background and others indicator colors how to fix it?  

if(ShowPattern)
     {
      ObjectDelete(Tools[5]);
      ObjectCreate(Tools[5],OBJ_TRIANGLE,0,zTime[4],zValue[4],zTime[3],zValue[3],zTime[2],zValue[2]);
      ObjectSet(Tools[5],OBJPROP_COLOR,pColor);
      //---
      ObjectDelete(Tools[6]);
      ObjectCreate(Tools[6],OBJ_TRIANGLE,0,zTime[2],zValue[2],zTime[1],zValue[1],zTime[0],zValue[0]);
      ObjectSet(Tools[6],OBJPROP_COLOR,pColor);
     }
  }

Please attach mq5 file

Keith Watford:
Please attach mq5 file

Does the forum rules prohibit attach ex5 files? If mq5 contains my intellectual property, which I do not want to make publicly available.

I have many times published ex5 files on this forum. You are the first moderator who has deleted my file. Are you sure you did the right thing?

Many ex4/5 files are deleted by myself and other moderators.

This has been forum policy for quite some time.

We cannot know whether ex files have any malicious content or not.

Keith Watford:

Many ex4/5 files are deleted by myself and other moderators.

This has been forum policy for quite some time.

We cannot know whether ex files have any malicious content or not.

Are you seriously? Malicious content can only deliver dll or exe files.
As a programmer, can you create malicious content in mql5 without using a dll? I cannot.

Nikolai Semko:
As a programmer, can you create malicious content in mql5 without using a dll? I cannot.

Although I haven't done it, I'm guessing it's possible to access any of the system dlls, meaning it's quite possible to create something malicious

Nikolai Semko:

The other reason (to use source codes instead of ex4/ex5 on the forum) is the following: some people may "play the game" with the other people:

• they can upload a tool as ex4/ex5 with time limitation, and after that - the users will have to buy "license" for full version;
  • or they can upload ex4/ex5 with no limitation to use, but next version will be with limitation for example.

We had such the cases on the forum.

iRick:

Although I haven't done it, I'm guessing it's possible to access any of the system dlls, meaning it's quite possible to create something malicious

You're wrong. The files cannot be transferred only by mql, and in order to send any data, I have to ask you to enter my address in the terminal settings.

Sergey Golubev:

The other reason (to use source codes instead of ex4/ex5 on the forum) is the following: some people may "play the game" with the other people:

• they can upload a tool as ex4/ex5 with time limitation, and after that - the users will have to buy "license" for full version;
  • or they can upload ex4/ex5 with no limitation to use, but next version will be with limitation for example.

We had such the cases on the forum.

Firstly, I did not offer any tools, and secondly it is not related to malicious content.

Nikolai Semko:
Firstly, I did not offer any tools, and secondly it is not related to malicious content.

It is related to moderators' decision to delete (and to do not allow to upload) ex4/ex5 files on the forum.
I just explaned ...
It is general situation for all parts of the forum (eng, rus, etc).

For information.

Sergey Golubev:

It is related to moderators' decision to delete (and to do not allow to upload) ex4/ex5 files on the forum.
I just explaned ...
It is general situation for all parts of the forum (eng, rus, etc).

For information.

Is this decision somewhere documented? Sergey, I just want to understand the rules. Why, before this, not only the moderators, but even the admins did not delete my ex5 files, although they were seen and discussed?
PS I just do not understand why the moderator clicks on my nose when I do a generally useful thing?
Reason: