Do you earn money with your EA?

Hi guys,

I tried and develop EA for automatic trading over WTI and i could'nt.

I wonder are there really good EA which person can earn money or all this world is hoax !

Before to quit this world, i need to hear that am i wrong?

You are wrong.

Why did you try and develop in the first place.

You could have used proven principles.

Why not try a signal or two from the marketplace that has an EA? If that doesn't work then, you only one last option. Trade it manually.

cuneytates:

Hi guys,

I tried and develop EA for automatic trading over WTI and i could'nt.

I wonder are there really good EA which person can earn money or all this world is hoax !

Before to quit this world, i need to hear that am i wrong?

EA's can return when you expect a normal growth like 3% to 5% but mostly peoples want high growth in short time and they forget same DD can hit them.

Using low leverage like 50 and using low risk can reward. 

Thanks for your reply guys,

I am good at techincal analysis and make some profit thats ok but problem is I am working with disabled kids and no time for sitting and trading manually.

I must create EA but i couldnt. I see where the price going while manual trading but writing code impossible for me. Mathmatics doesnt have sense.

Also i looked some EA at the market but when i take it to test i realize most of them just trash.

Fikri olan yazsın. 

cuneytates:

Thanks for your reply guys,

I am good at techincal analysis and make some profit thats ok but problem is I am working with disabled kids and no time for sitting and trading manually.

I must create EA but i couldnt. I see where the price going while manual trading but writing code impossible for me. Mathmatics doesnt have sense.

Also i looked some EA at the market but when i take it to test i realize most of them just trash.

Fikri olan yazsın. 

Problem with ready-to-wear EA made for brokerage conditions everyone doesn't fulfill. Customers should be aware of, unfortunately they aren't all. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/586

How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
  • www.mql5.com
Buying a trading robot on MQL5 Market has a distinct benefit over all other similar options - an automated system offered can be thoroughly tested directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Before buying, an Expert Advisor can and should be carefully run in all unfavorable modes in the built-in Strategy Tester to get a complete grasp of the system...
Reason: